The senior housing project encompasses the renovation of a historic school building, built in 1910 and expanded in 1930, and a three-story new addition. There are 80 one and two-bedroom units, 24 in the old school and 56 in the addition. The central community room features a kitchenette and a gas fireplace. There are two elevator cores, laundry rooms on each level, and reading rooms on levels two and three. Blending with the brick, granite, and limestone exterior of the historic building is the brick, stucco, and cast stone of the addition. The senior housing is attached to the existing senior center by a trellised walkway. Residents share a wooded, rose garden courtyard, gazebo, bench seating and surface parking for 50 cars.