Paulina Beeche started with PBA in 2008. She is especially capable in organizing multi-faceted commercial and institutional renovation and modernization projects, and her experience also extends to industrial and public facilities. She is particularly proficient at understanding the technical restrictions and existing conditions constraints that affect a building. This enables an organized approach and sensible cost effective solutions. With every client, Paulina attempts to achieve a functional project that not only meets the programmatic needs, but also stays within the specified budget and time schedule. She is a Certified Documentation Technologist (CDT) with Construction Specification Institute (CSI), which trained her further in the development, administration and enforcement of construction documentation, and therefore she is sought after for her project management skills. Paulina is a member of the Hispanic Chamber of Commerce.
B. Arch. / University of Valparaiso, CHILE, 2001
- American Institute of Architects, Member
- Chilean Institute of Architects
- Construction Specifications Institute, Construction Documents Technologist
- Hispanic Chamber of Commerce, Baltimore County
- Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design, (LEED) Accreditation